Although training may seem like a glamorous profession to an observer, like any other profession, it has its hidden challenges. Having the skills to be a trainer is only one prerequisite. Here are some aspects to consider about the training:
- Are you willing to work longer than an 8 hour day?
- Are you also willing to stay on after your official ‘ending’ time?
- Can you stand on your feet all day?
- Can you perform even when you feel lousy?
- Are you constantly prepared to give without asking anything in return?
Tag:Bodhih, BODHIH TRAINING, Career, Career Growth, Certification, CORPORATE TRAINING, Leadership, Learning, Life of a trainer, Management Development, Public Speaking, Skill Development, Success, Train The Trainers, TRAINER TOOL, TRAINERS, TRAINING, TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT, TRAINING CYCLE, TRAINING PROCESS