The most sought after instructors strive to attain a learner-centered environment and spend hours together putting their efforts together to create a professional learning experience. Interactive learning becomes a challenge in the absence of collaborative problem solving. Below mentioned are some ways through which expert instructors make their learning sessions fun filled and lively:
- Creative Interaction: Instructors adopt techniques like creative introduction of topics through inspiring stories, videos and thought provoking questions.
- Facilitate exploration: The message is presented to learners in such a way that it creates a spirit of exploration within the participants.
- Action Orientation: The participants involve themselves in the learning immediately when instructors start the learning with a game.
- Creating an Atmosphere of Risk: A situation of risk will make sure that the participants contribute fully towards the completion of the task in order to avoid elimination or starting again due to a wrong move.
- Adding Suspense and Uncertainty: Instructors make it a point to keep some interesting points and do not reveal them until the right time comes. They do not give out everything about the course in the beginning.
- Displaying the Progress to Learners: Learners are rewarded by instructors who keep their sessions lively. They give suggestions for improvement and motivate learners by stating where they will reach if they proceed at the said pace.