Why Have Performance Appraisals?
We’ve all heard the words performance appraisal across our organizations but why is that organizations seem to be so concerned with introducing these systems? Why do managers and employees all seem to be afraid on engaging in these very necessary parts of organizational working?
In this training course we will dispel the fear of appraisals and show how effective performance appraisal systems offer considerable advantages to all concerned.
To illustrate, performance appraisals offers several advantages at the level of the:
• Recognition of past effort
• Developmental requirements can be uncovered
• Alignment of effort with objectives
• Motivation of team members
• Development of staff
• Achievement of key objectives
• Best and focused utilization of human resources