What is an Interview?
At its’ simplest it is a meeting during which an individual is asked provide and exchange information that will be used for a particular purpose within an organization.
The Interview Process
• Ensure that the interviewee feels welcome and within a safe environment that is free from disturbances
• Outline the Purpose of the Interview if not Already Stated
• Control Interview Flow
• Question Carefully
• Listen Attentively & Objectively
• Document Important Points
• Manage Flow of Information
• Deliver Pertinent Information
• Ask Whether More is Required
• Be Fair in all Interactions
• Be Patient in Delivering Information