Public Workshop Cancellation Policy
This will include registrant to any of Bodhih's scheduled public workshops where the registrant has already paid for the workshop. All cancellation, reschedule and change of location must be notified over email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations by Customer
- Cancellations received greater than 15 days to the training would be eligible for 75% refund with the minimum deduction of INR 5,000 + GST.
- Cancellations received between 15 days and 7 days to the training would be eligible for 50% refund with a minimum deduction of INR 10,000.00 + GST.
- Cancellations received less than 7 days to the training would not be offered a refund.
Reschedules by Customer
- Reschedules received less than 15 days and 7 days to the training would be credited to a future training but with 25% of addition to the standard fee as rescheduling charges.
- Changing location within 15 days to the training would attract INR. 5000.00 + GST towards the change of venue charges. This is subject to availability of seats.
- Reschedules or Changing location request received less than 3 days will not be offered any refund or rescheduling to any other program or location.
Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend (No Show), you would not be offered any kind refund, nor will the amount be credited/adjusted to a future training.