Creative Problem Solving Skills for Managers
Creative problem solving is the mental process of creating a solution to a problem. It is a special form of problem solving in which the solution is independently created rather than learned with assistance.
Effectiveness as a leader is dependent on a combination of personal attributes, skills, experience and leadership style. Training in the creative-problem solving ("CPS") method and facilitation process (referred to as "creative training") can help leaders improve their leadership and creative thinking skills, but also gives leaders specific tools ("creativity tools") to help them make better decisions and get better outcomes. In addition, creativity training helps leaders develop a leadership style that supports creativity and the accomplishment of organizational goals.
The Creative Problem Solving Skills for Leaders Training program can be offered to Corporate Clients, SMEs, Private and Public establishments across India. All our programs are customized to suit the participants' training needs. A detailed Training Design Document will be sent before the implementation of this training program.
Key Learning Points:
Identify the main obstacles that prevent problems from being solved in the organization.
Understand the components required for successful problem solving.
Understand the importance of proper problem solving approaches.
Use problem solving techniques to improve productivity and profitability.
Explain the benefits of having an effective and proactive approach to solving problems.
Learning Areas from this Training Program
What is a Problem?
Why Solve Problems
The Problem Solving Process
Types of Problems
Approaches to problem solving
Understand problem solving techniques and how to use them
Team Purpose Analysis
The 5 W's
Cause and Effect
Benchmarking and PDCA
Understand why problem solving fails and how to avoid mistakes?
Ideal or Useful for:
Managers - All Levels Functional Heads
Ideal Group Size
People who visited this page have also found the following programs interesting:
- Becoming a Leader (for Emerging Leaders)
- Communication Skills for Managers and Leaders
- Conducting Effective Meetings
- Conflict Management
- Conversational Skills for Managers
- Decision Making Skills for Leaders
- Developing a Culture of High Performance
- Developing Leadership Oriented People Skills
- Developing Team and Business Congruence
- Effective Delegation
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Root-Cause Analysis
- Appreciative Enquiry
- Counselling from an Organizational Context
- Cross-Cultural Sensitization
- Neuro Linguistic Programming for Improved Communication
- Transactional Analysis
- Verbal Communication Dynamics
- Analytical Skills
- Coping with Stress for Personal Effectiveness
- Creativity and Being Innovative
- Effective Listening Skills